It was not your usual night.. No. Not for many of us.. The truth is that sometimes the lightest of all nights can become the most profound.. Ugh.. Why did I go to NYC another time ? It is true..every time I visit that city I fall in love.. It's never the "usual night"
If you want to know how I met him and why I fell I love with him the way I did..then you would have to hear..or read what happened to me the other times I went to NYC... Or, maybe the very last time..
I was single and one of my best friends asked if I wanted to meet her husband's brother.. Who lived in NYC and he happened to be looking for a woman like me..who am I ? .. Well, just your average girl..no.not really..who am I kidding... I am a super hyper, super emotional and impulsive of a woman.. To my shrink..that involves a couple of B and Ds .. But we can talk about the "real" me later...As for now, it is easier to talk about the others....
His name was .. The great B..yes. Lets just call him "B" since his first and last name began with the same letter... And like the great Gatsby, He was the great "B"... So I will call him "The great B" ..It sounds good.plus he was Bigger than life. Why not.
(To be continued.tomorrow )
No comments:
Post a Comment